Sunday, October 10, 2010

Causing a Ruckus and Shopping

ThoughtWorkers definitely work hard and play hard! Friday night we had a ridiculous party where we finished off a lot of drinks, played card games from different countries, and sang karaoke (well I wasn't part of the singing but it was definitely loud). Sahana has some great pics on her flickr and you can see more of my pics on my facebook.




We also ordered lots of food. Some of it was delivered in bags...

All in all it was a great night. I retired early so I could play Team Fortress 2 with my boyfriend, and I stayed up till about 3am jumping around shooting at things. It was pretty awesome.

Saturday was spent shopping on MG road. 

We bought a good amount of stuff...
picture courtesy of Sahana

What made my night was this store. 

They sold a ton of metal/alternative band shirts. I bought 2 Rammstein shirts, and an Arch Enemy shirt. On a side note, I love that Arch Enemy has a female vocalist in a genre that is predominately male. I was really surprised to learn that metal is apparently popular in Bangalore, although I still haven't seen much of a scene here. There's still time to look though!





No comments:

Post a Comment