Monday, October 4, 2010

Goooood Morning India!

and Heeeeeello blown out electrical wiring!


So showered and tried to blow dry my hair this morning and mananged to blow out the power in my room. Awesome. 


This is my room. It's pretty sweet. I will upload some pics of the apartment later.

Flight was fine, got in around midnight Monday morning, India time. Finally got out of customs and got my bags around 1:30 am. I met up with my taxi driver and when I got in the cab, I couldn't find the buckle to my seat belt. Taxi driver tells me "That's unnecessary" and proceeds to drive 85mph down the highway for an hour...without signaling when changing lanes...behind a giant bus. Needless to say, I think he is more badass than I am.

Also word of advice, when you are spraying bug spray on yourself, do not point the nozzle at your face. It is unpleasant. 

That's all for now. 




1 comment:

  1. WOO!!! Glad you got in safe!! Sux on the electricity. Is it fixed now? The room looks really nice! Nice TV too! So what is your typical day like there?

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete